Friday, March 11, 2016


Greetings!

Here I am in Nebraska thoroughly enjoying my first “tease and squeeze” with my newest granddaughter. In between teasing and squeezing, snuggling and cuddling, I have made a nursing cover, a couple flannel receiving blankets, as well as utilizing flannel remnants for a burp cloth and wash cloth (not shown).
Nursing Cover

Flannel Receiving Blanket
made with flannel panel
  
Burp cloth
 
 


Receiving Blanket
Missouri Star Quilt Company
Self-Binding Baby Quilt (Receiving Blanket)


3 comments:

  1. All so useful and cute! Love the flannel receiving blanket with the critters. Give that baby a hug and kiss from me! You are always so crafty when on your trips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lana. Yes, my DDs usually have some ideas for projects they would like me to do or help them with. Keeps me busy.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete