Saturday, May 19, 2018

I made zip cases for friends' gifts in 2012. Karen has been using hers but said she lost it (hint-hint). Her birthday is coming up on June 10, so I made her another one, plus a larger one in case she can use it. When I made the first ones, I had an embroidery machine which only had a 4" hoop. I was a little disappointed in the first zip cases that they weren't quite big enough to put a credit card into. If I make any more, I think I will enlarge it just a bit and use a 5x7" hoop.

I added some quilting to the larger one (just a serpentine decorative stitch on my sewing machine), since there wasn't any in the digitized pattern.

The small zip case is a design I purchased from Five Star Fonts; and the larger one is a design from Kreative Kiwi Embroidery. They both sew up very nicely.



Zip cases from 2012


1 comment: