Wednesday, January 4, 2017

 

This is another wedding gift. This one is for a friend's daughter who was married in October. They are hosing an open house on Friday in honor of the couple, so I will take this gift.

I found the tutorial online. I had a piece of fabric that I wanted to use, but there wasn't enough of it, so I combined it with another fabric. The tutorial didn't include a strap to secure the top, but it was mentioned that it would be a good addition, so I added one. This will fit a 9x13 inch pan.


2 comments:

  1. I've saved a couple tutorials for these and really want to make one. A friend of mine has one and it is so handy, not to mention attractive, as a way to transport a 13x9 pan or baking dish. Yours came out really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love this I'd love to find a tutorial for one

    ReplyDelete