Sunday, December 27, 2020

2020 Christmas cards and gift tags

These are my 2020 Christmas cards and gift tag tuck-ins to exchange with my online friends at Christmas Friends Home. The pattern for the gnome on the left is from FatCatPatterns (an applique quilting site) that I reduced in size to fit a small card. The other gnome is a machine embroidery design.

In designing the inside message, I discovered a website called remove.bg which will remove the background from an image. I think it will be very helpful in the future.

 



The gift tags reindeer faces were machine embroidery patterns intended for hair clips. I just glued them to the gift tag blanks. I may be doing more of these in the future for family gifts. They were fairly quick and easy and I liked the finished result.



 


1 comment:

  1. Finally opened my swap cards last night. They were all wonderful, but yours was so amazing. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete