Thursday, December 24, 2020

Calendar envelopes

 I've seen references to making envelopes with old calendar pages, and it seems that one of my online friends has made them before. I decided to give it a try and came up with these. I self-addressed some of them for each of my granddaughters to hopefully use to send me letters, pictures, whatever. I did it years ago with Iris and I think she enjoyed it. I also gave a few to an online friend as well as keeping some for myself. The were fun to make, and it seemed like they kept turning out cuter and cuter as I cut them (late into the night).




1 comment:

  1. Isn't this so much fun, DJ? I usually make the mailing envelope size (8 x 10) now, but years ago I made the regular envelope size and I still have a bunch of them on hand.

    ReplyDelete