Friday, November 1, 2019

Zippered craft pouch

One of the members of Sewing Club issued the group a fun challenge. She had visited the quilt shop in Leavenworth but didn't have anything in particular she was looking for, so she purchased some pretty fall fabric and brought pieces of it to our meeting to share with those who would make something with it and return with their item for show-and-tell. She wanted to take a picture of everything our members had made with the fabric and send it to the owner of the quilt shop where she had purchased the it. It was a fun challenge, and inspired me to made this zippered craft pouch which is large enough for an 8 1/2" x 11" paper. I've been wanting something this size for my cross stitch when I have a print out that size and don't want to have to cut it down. It's made with clear vinyl on one side, so I can easily see what project is inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment