Friday, November 1, 2019

Scissor/accessories holder


At one of our Sewing Club meetings way back in April, Gina presented a small scissor/accessories holder. One day I surprised myself and made one for my cross stitch scissors, needles and threader. Then I thought I should have one to coordinate with the cell phone holder that Kathy made me that I love to use with my Adobe CCS charts (so beautifully clear on my cell phone). I asked her if she had any fabric remnants, which she did and generously gave to me to make my coordinating scissor holder. Thanks Gina for the pattern and inspiration and Kathy for the fabric.  Basically it starts with a quilt sandwich in a bit of an odd shape; then it's folded and stitched along the edge to hold the sides of the pockets closed. A great quick and easy project. A friend at the lake saw it and wants me to make one for her.




No comments:

Post a Comment