Sunday, November 11, 2018

I haven't made any lefsé cozys (for cooling lefsé) for many years. Amazingly, I was able to easily find the fabrics I still had and was able to make a couple cozies to give to a wonderful neighbor. She's always sending home-baked goodies over. I'm sure she will be making lefsé soon. We started ours this morning and will be rolling and baking on Monday and Wednesday, in time to mail to relatives for Thanksgiving (and some for us, of course). These fabrics have a Scandinavian feel, and are appliqued and quilted to two layers of cotton duck. There is another round of doubled duck cloth underneath, as lefsé is cooled between the layers. The edges are serged.



1 comment:

  1. The gnome is awfully cute. I love the coasters like that and round ones. I have some at work and the computer desk. Your covers will be very much appreciated by your neighbor, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete