Friday, April 6, 2018

 

It has definitely been a busy and productive craft week. I guess it keeps me out of trouble. I made a computer birthday card for my friend, Kathy. It was all craft-related humor and turned out very cute.

 

Here's a little iron caddy for a mini iron. I've been wanting to make this for some time, and finally got it done. TGIF (Thank goodness it's finished)!

It has two layers of insulbrite in it, and unfolds

to become a small ironing pad. I'm think this will

be very handy when we go glamping or when I

go to craft events and will need my own iron. 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this idea. I keep saying I am going to make one for my mini-travelling iron. It doesn't get to travel, but instead, I use for applique at home.

    Was this your own design? Or perhaps a free online pattern? Could you please share a link? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pattern I used is Caddy Pad Jr which comes with the heat resistant lining fabric.There is also a "Travel Iron Tote" pattern which I believe is a smaller version. I have seen free tutorials online as well.

    I, too, kept putting off making one. Glad I finally did.

    ReplyDelete