Wednesday, April 13, 2016

I just finished this afghan for Julia. It measures about 42x54, as Emelie wanted one big enough for an adult. She picked the yarn, which is Lion Brand Homespun in the color "parfait". The pattern has been a favorite of mine for years and years which I've made over and over again. I call it "ripple". I'm glad Emelie wanted this pattern as I think it knits up beautifully in variegated yarn. Technically, the pattern has a right and wrong side, but I'm never sure which is which, so I consider it reversible. I hope Julia enjoys cuddling with this afghan for many, many years.

  • Pattern: Ripple Afghan
  • Yarn: Lion Brand Homespun (6 6-oz. skeins)
  • Color: Parfait
  • Needles: Size 10
  • Stitches: Cast on 168

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Marie. It's even prettier in "real life".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Afghan - made with love is even more beautiful

    ReplyDelete