Monday, February 1, 2021

Quilting home decor

 
I found myself doing a lot of Christmas crafting in January using my Christmas spirit to get a good head start for 2021! These are some Christmas and winter table runner/toppers I’ve been wanting to make for some time but never have a chance closer to the holidays. Why not now!


Coordinating coasters of course.
Winter table topper


Closeup of quilting done with
an embroidery machine design. My first 
time doing it that way.



I plan to use this on an end table.


This is a closeup of the quilting in the border
using a decorative stitch on my sewing 
machine combined with a straight stitch.




Trying to show the quilting. 
I tried a free-motion paisley design.

This one will be for Christmas. Not red
and green but has poinsettias and coordinates
with my placemats.


No comments:

Post a Comment