Friday, August 14, 2020

Valentine table decor



With the COVID pandemic keeping us at home on Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day when we otherwise probably would have gone out for dessert and to the pub, respectively, I found myself wishing I had more décor for those celebrations.  I didn't have them ready for 2020, but these will be ready for 2021 Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day. Both focus fabrics were ones I used for Sonja and Julia's pillowcases. I love the fabric (from JoAnns). The solid coordinating fabrics are also from JoAnns. I originally planned to make these reversible with Valentine on one side and shamrocks on the other side. When they were ready to sandwich for quilting, I realized I couldn't decide on a quilting design that I would be happy with on both sides, so I quilted them separately.




This centerpiece is a machine
embroidery design from
KreativeKiwi.com. It stitched out
beautifully and I will be using more
designs from them.

3 comments:

  1. You do beautiful work. I like that the decor matches the occasion

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I really felt the need this year.

    ReplyDelete