Wednesday, January 10, 2018

These freestanding lace butterflies were made on my embroidery machine. The patterns are from Artistic Thread Works and sold through Etsy via an online download. The price was exceptional for 10 different butterflies, and they stitched out beautifully. I used 8 different designs with a variegated thread on the top (except for the one pictured at the top right) and solid colored thread for the underneath part. I sewed the top one to the bottom on my sewing machine using monofilament thread. I think Emelie will enjoy these for her table scatter.  I'll send them to her for Easter. There is a 9th butterfly (bottom right) that I'm going to see if Iris has any ideas for how to use.

2 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful! Love all of them but the 2 blues and yellow are my favorite. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete