Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Greetings!

Here are the gifts I've made for my granddaughters for Easter.

This is a "Grandmother's Secret Chair" for Iris. The seat lifts up
to reveal a secret compartment. A forum friend has made these
and shared the source with me!
Thanks, Rose and MrsTea!
 

This picture shows their tails.

 

For the babies, Sonja and Julia, puzzle ball bunnies. These come apart, and I imagine the babies will need the assistance of a sibling or parent to reassemble them. Fun!


 

Finally, a hooded bath towel for Julia. Not really an Easter present, but Emelie requested one, so I may as well ship it in the same box.



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Great projects--love the chair with the little compartment, so cute to hide a letter in from g'ma, the bunnies are adorable--lots of play time there. Hooded towels are the best. I have made Teigan some and she still uses them.

    ReplyDelete