Friday, March 24, 2017


Leslie suggested that Iris could use a little toiletry bag. The one on the right is a prototype that had several things wrong with it: it is too floppy; it's too small (can't fit a tooth brush in it); the zipper was inadvertently put in going the wrong direction; and the hanging tab was put on the wrong side of the zipper. Kind of a Murphy's Law type bag. The one on the left is the one I will give her. The fabric is actually tablecloth fabric, so is waterproof. I have lots of it, so if she wants a larger bag, I could make another one. What was supposed to be a quick little project took quite a while due to my learning curve. I have ordered some beads to make a pull tab for the zipper. They are peace sign beads. I guess she is into peace signs now, and Peace is her middle name.

No comments:

Post a Comment