Tuesday, December 20, 2016

All of my hand-crafted Christmas cards and tuck-ins should have reached their designations by now, so I will post a picture of them here; although most visitors to my blog have probably received these.

 

The cards are made with fabrics and a star puffy sticker.






 

The ornaments are machine embroidered onto felt and backed with another piece of felt.








And in return, I received these beautiful, heartwarming cards and gifts ...

From my Our Home for the Holidays crafters' challenge friends:

 

From a friend on Magical Holiday Home:



 

Merry Christmas!






3 comments:

  1. Very nice! The recipes I have used a few times each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing all your crafts you do! I always know when I come I will see such awesome things. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lana. I'm glad I started the blog. I was using Photobucket before, but I can include more information on each project with a blog, and my free Photobucket was filling up and still showed full when I tried to delete pictures.

      Delete